Forum Posts

Tara West
Nov 21, 2021
In General Discussion
Post here if you are looking for a doctor or have a doctor you recommend. A good doctor runs FT3, FT4, RT3, TSH, as well as antibodies, a full iron panel, a 24 hour saliva test or DUTCH urine test for cortisol levels, as well as D, B12, and sex hormones. They are also open to prescribing T3 and keeping your lab numbers optimal, not just in range.
Tara West

Tara West

Forum Moderator
More actions